What is CBD Isolate?
CBD isolate is a pure crystalline powder containing 99% CBD. Made with award-winning hemp CBD oil, CBD isolate undergoes a proprietary filtration process to remove all plant material besides CBD. It is the most potent CBD product available.
Pure CBD isolate is not a synthetic or lab-made cannabinoid product. It is an all-natural supplement, made using a high-quality botanical extract of the hemp plant, then refined down to an incredible purity.
CBD isolate products contains no measurable amounts of THC, making it a popular choice of parents of small children, first responders, and competitive athletes.
What are the Benefits of CBD Isolate?
Used as a dietary supplement, isolated CBD naturally promotes health and wellness by supporting the body’s endocannabinoid system.
CBD is an all-natural cannabinoid derived from the stalks and seeds of hemp. CBD interacts with receptors to stimulate the endocannabinoid system, a major regulatory network tasked with keeping a wide array of functions in balance.
By augmenting the body’s own endocannabinoids, CBD encourages the endocannabinoid system in its efforts to maintain homeostasis.
Highly concentrated, CBD isolate allows you to deliver high levels of CBD to your system to enhance your endocannabinoids system, optimizing the body’s performance every day.
How to Use CBD Isolate
CBD isolate offers unmatched versatility, making getting your daily intake of CBD easy. Each 1 gram jar of RSHO™ CBD isolate powder contains 990 mg of CBD, which can be broken down into specific servings of any size.
You can use a scale that measures small weights in milligram to accurately measure out your daily CBD servings. Because it is over 99% pure, each milligram of CBD isolate represents a milligram of active CBD. Some have found that using 10 mg scoops are helpful for accurately measuring out servings without the use of a scale.
Here are a few ways to take CBD isolate:
- Take CBD isolates under the tongue: For quick absorption, place your serving of isolates under your tongue to allow the all-natural cannabinoids to be absorbed through your mouth’s mucous membranes.
- Make your own CBD isolates oils: CBD isolate is a fat soluble powder that can be easily infused into fatty oils like butter, coconut oil, and other cooking oils.
- Vaporize or dab CBD isolate: CBD isolate can be added to vape liquid to be used in most standard vape pens. You can also vape CBD isolate using a special extract vape pen, or dabbed using a specially equipped water pipe.
- Add CBD isolates to foods and beverages: With no taste or smell, CBD isolate can be easily integrated into your favorite foods and drinks. It is suggested that you not cook with CBD isolate at high heat, as it can cause a loss in potency.
- Increase the CBD potency of existing Medical Marijuana, Inc. CBD products: CBD isolate can easily be added to other CBD supplements, like our tinctures, MCT-oil-based liquids, and more to increase their base milligrams of CBD per serving.
Sizes and Servings of CBD Isolate
Why Buy CBD Isolate?
CBD isolate is the purest supplement available. It offers unique advantages that many botanical extract consumers find appealing, including:
- Highest CBD concentration available: Perfect for anyone interested in maximizing CBD intake, each 1-gram jar of CBD isolate contains 990 mg of CBD. At 99% pure CBD, this pure crystalline powder is the most potent CBD product on the market.
- Can be consumed in a variety of forms: Versatile CBD isolate can be consumed in multiple ways, including sublingually, vaping or dabbing, and added into foods and beverages. CBD isolate can also be used to increase the potency of other Medical Marijuana, Inc. supplements.
- Full control over potency: CBD isolate can be easily broken down into specific servings of any size, giving you fantastic control over how much CBD to add to your CBD edibles or directly to your system.
- No THC: CBD isolate undergoes a proprietary purification process to filter out plant material and remove excess waxes. This process eliminates all trace cannabinoids, including all measurable amounts of THC, creating a nearly pure isolate powder containing 99% CBD.
What is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a natural and non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in hemp. Over the years, it has become a highly popular supplement, because it encourages health and wellness by encouraging the body to remain balanced and running optimally.
CBD interacts with receptors to support the body’s endocannabinoid system, one of the most important regulatory systems in the human body. This major system impacts important functions such as mood, sleep, appetite, hormone regulation, and immune response. By interacting with cannabinoid receptors, CBD augments the body’s own endocannabinoids to stimulate and supports the endocannabinoid system as it promotes homeostasis.
The award-winning CBD oil used to make Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s CBD isolate is extracted from specific high-CBD hemp cultivars. These non-GMO crops yield more CBD than most hemp plants.
Our hemp is sustainably grown using centuries-old cultivation techniques on family farms in European microclimates. Our families of growers carefully grow our hemp without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers. A specialized solvent-free extraction process is used to yield a high-CBD hemp oil that is tested for contaminants and purity in state-of-the-art labs.