Pill with imprint B707 is Blue, Rectangle and has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D – Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 – Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Centaur Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):